Monday, May 16, 2016

Art Reskin Almost Ready!

To say "I've spent the last 5 months re-doing the art" would be a stretch, since I've spent most of that time NOT working on it... but IN the last 5 months, I hired a freelance artist to completely rethink the visual design of the game, and I've been integrating his new visuals into the game.

I'm happy to announce that the newest version of Social Sessions is in review for the App Store, and will be available for both iOS and Android in the next week if I don't hit any snags!

I'm very very ready to let out a sigh of relief for finally being totally done with the game, and I'm much much happier with the way it looks and feels now. I hope you'll take a look at it again when it's out if you've already played it, or, if you haven't, give it a try! You can play a generous portion of the game totally for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment